Ok ok, i’ve been lax in the aggregator here, but man, things have been a bit crazy lately and by the end of this month i’ve got a big test (kung fu) and.. I’ll stop making excuses and give you a double dose so away we go:
- Seems like it was a good day to rag on the art world AND to rag on the academic world.
- Finally, the prospect of actual motherfucking Space Marines.
- Have you seen this dog? BECAUSE HE IS AMAZING.
- Yes, Glenn Beck is batshit insane… Might as well reap the benefits of that.
- I guess they really do want to make Cylons
- Wherein one wonders how a Closed Timelike Curve can be causally consistent without contradcition.
- When loves collide.
- I think we may have officially found the dumbest and most worthless member of Congress.
- Lately the NY Times is good at getting me giddy AND giving me heartburn. And either way, I need a drink.
- Speaking of print! Some Swedes found a possible publishing model to save the magazine biz.
ok, that’s all folks. Hopefully I’ll have a “Panel Of The Week” for you tomorrow.